ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, but even its full name doesn’t shed much light on what ERP is or what it does. ERP refers to a type of software that organizations use to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations.
The central feature of all ERP systems is a shared database that supports multiple functions used by different business units.
ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them.
By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth.
In practice, this means that employees in different divisions—for example, accounting and sales—can rely on the same information for their specific needs.
Benefits of ERP
- Streamline and automate your core business processes to help everyone in your organization do more with fewer resources.Enhanced collaboration from users sharing data in contracts, requisitions, and purchase orders
- Eliminate information silos, gain a single source of truth, and get fast answers to mission-critical business questions.
- Fast-track business and financial reporting and easily share results. Act on insights and improve performance in real time.
- Improved business insight from real-time information generated by reports.Maximize business visibility and control, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and predict and prevent risk.
- Lower operational costs through streamlined business processes and best practices. By using integrated ERP applications that share a database, you can simplify IT and give everyone an easier way to work.
- With efficient operations and ready access to real-time data, you can quickly identify and react to new opportunities. Improved efficiency through a common user experience across many business functions and well-defined business processes.
The Business Value of Raymon ERP
Raymon helps you to increase the productivity and efficiency of your organization and ensure the transparency and accuracy of processes implementation from suppliers to consumers. With Raymon, you will have a fully integrated ERP solution that will cover all financial, logistics and production aspects of your growing business.
Getting clear insight into your business in a short time causes quick, informed and reality-based decision making. Our solutions are designed to increase the speed and efficiency of the organization’s processes, and with these solutions, we will get you to your destination faster. Raymon web-based software allows you to have your organization’s information at your fingertips at any time and any place.
Credit is the cornerstone of our business, and we will spare no effort to gain and maintain your trust
We are a value-driven and knowledge-based team that specializes in enterprise software and ERP-based solutions. We look to form a strategic partnership, which is why long-term relationships with our partners are important to us. Your success is our success.
Raymon software is tailored to your business
Raymon is an expert and experienced partner by your side and guarantees fast delivery of ERP software with high quality which is tailored to your needs, budget and time frame. The flexibility and dynamism of Raymon software make it possible to implement ERP specialized to your business, also Raymon software designed to be used at the holding companies, so you no longer have to worry about buying new software in the future.
|Identifying the specific needs and clarifying the processes that play a role in the bottleneck has made Raymon the best option for large or growing manufacturing plants. Get a realistic estimate of the actual sales of each product using Raymon.|
Invest as much as you need
The competitive price of Raymon software and the ability to choose the system and subsystems witch suits your needs, gives you more choice.
From the workshop to the holding companies
|Raymon software is designed for use in companies of different sizes and can be used by a small workshop or a holding company, so you will no longer have to worry about buying new software in the future, and after your growth, we will meet your new needs.|
|By using the latest technology and taking into account the needs of the modern world, Raymon has removed the limitations and allowed you to use your laptop, tablet or phone anywhere and anytime to have your organization’s information at your fingertips.|
|Every company has its unique processes and features that do not cover the standard reports of these processes. This is a concern for many managers in choosing an ERP. Have unlimited special reports with Raymon Reporting Engine.|
|By implementing integrated solutions, prevent data breakdown and disruption between your organization’s units. Consolidating data and processes in one ERP software, then you will have comprehensive and integrated information via various reports.|